Now they do say “Thou Shall Not Covet” but that is seriously no fun at all. I’ll update this periodically so keep checking this page from time to time. Just so you know it’s my birthday EVERYDAY so feel free to whittle down this coveted list should you feel altruistic and generous one day 🙂
- Nike Dri-Fit Knit Short Sleeve Shirt – As we approach Summer I would love to have some of these to wear. I have only recently discovered the merits of tech-fit clothing as oppose to cotton t shirts, especially during winter. I still wear cotton T shirts to the gym though
- Nike Pro Rival Bra – Ladies, a good sports bra is THE most important item of clothing ever. As far as I’m concerned I only get given one pair of boobs so I sure as heck better look after them! These are just sensationally soft and super supportive (review due shortly!). Neon Yellow is just so in right now and I’m pretty sure if I wore these in the winter I could stop traffic.
- PIlates Perfect Body and Pilates Slim and Sculpt – These DVDs are awesome. I can’t recommend them enough for helping you get toned and also introducing you to some kickass pilates as well. I used to have one of these DVDs but sadly I only seem to have the case but no DVD! If seen please direct my way.
- Resistance Bands – Perfect for Pilates and stretching out muscles. I get to use them at the gym in a pilates class and the difference is pretty noticeable.
- Foam roller – Hurts like hell but does help prevent injury or something like that. I think it may be useful leading up to half marathons